Thursday, December 22, 2011

Yellowish Green Vaginal Discharge

Yellowish Green Vaginal Discharge

Common Symptoms of Vagina Discharge:

I've ignored this problem for so long, I can't even remember when I first noticed it. At first my discharge was getting whiter instead of the usual clear color. Eventually it became yellowish green. Currently it is light greenish with a texture that reminds me of something like boogers. I ignored my problem though because it never really bothered me---I was never itchy or in pain. I know I will need to visit a doctor; it's inevitable. But I'd like to know--- is this something extremely serious? Any ideas on what it could be? I really need to brace myself. I am a virgin and have never had sex.

Vagina Discharge:

I'm eighteen years old and I've been having a vaginal discharge that is almost like a cloudy white color. On my panty liner or underwear it dries to a yellow color. I've looked up issues about this and everyone has said they smell a foul odor. I don't know if I would really call mine a foul odor, just not a pleasent one. Sometimes it's almost like a sour smell and sometimes it's not. I've had intercourse before, but this discharge has been happening even when I was eleven. I wash the external part with soap and water in the shower, I use wipes and cleansing products and douching. I still get a discharge but I really don't notice such a bad odor after it. I do notice that after douching, at the end of the insertion part there is a yellow goo on it. I don't know if all this is normal or not so I'm just checking to see if any other woman has this issue?

The Best of Homeopathic Treatment:


There few homeopathic remedies which are very helpful to solve the problem of Vaginal Discharge including:

Sepia, Pulssatilla,, Merc Cor., Thuja, Silicea, Graphite., Petrol., Secale.

Find a good homeopath in your area for consultation.

In Kuala Lumpur, you may call 03 4042 2020

No comments: