Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ovarian Pain

Hi, I am 21 years old and I have had a discharge since I can remember ever getting my period for the first time(12years old)which was before I was sexually active. I have also had overy pain since I can remember. Mainly my right overy. It swells up every single night with pain. I have right pain where my overy is every single day since the age of 12.

I have gone to the doctor since I was 16 and they told me that it was probably because of my period cycle, but I would understand this if I would get the pain before or after my period, but every single day, there is not one day when my stomach doesn't hurt.

I had been going to the doctor for this for about 1 year now, first they said that I had signs of Vaginal Vaginosis because of the discharge and they treated me for it, and the discharge went away. But it keeps on coming back after a few weeks.

Then I had an ultra sound and the hospital said that I had a massive infection in my ovaries becuse there was a bunch of liquid all over them and they suggested Pelvic Inflamatory Decease, but when my doctor reffered me to the Gynecologist she said it was imposible for them to determine that I had PID through an ultra sound(basically that they didn't know what they were talking about).

I tried Birth Control, but that didn't stop the pain either. I have tried many things but the Gynecologist says the pain is probably due to my cycle, which is really hard for me to believe that my cycle can cause me overy pain with swelling every single day and I keep getting a discharge and also I have been trying to get pregnant for about 4 years now with always a negative result. Some one please help!!!

Homeopathic Treatment:

I have few cases which respond very effective with Mang Phos and sepia 200c
It will take about three months to solve the problem.

TQ

2 comments:

Katherine Curtis said...

I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer Lola, a friend of mine who had a similar disease told me about Dr. James  herbal mix  medicine who cured her of Ovarian cancer, .She gave me Dr.James  email address, I contacted him quickly and he assured that his herbal mix medicine will cure my breast cancer, I said Okay. I asked him about the process for the cure, he asked me to pay for the fees which I did and within 4 working days, he sent me the herbal mix medicine and instructed me on how to drink it for 3 months to get cured. I told Lola my friend about the herbal medicine so she gave me a go-ahead to drink it. I drank the herbal medicine for 3 months and I was totally cured. I'm so grateful and I have promised to recommend anyone suffering from cancer or any kind of disease to him and that what I'm doing.Dr.James herbal mix medicine  made me  believe there is hope for people suffering from diseases like Alzheimer's diseases, Bipolar disorder, Schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease, Schizophrenia, Cancer, Scoliosis, Bladder Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Breast Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Leukemia, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Fibromyalgia, a
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia, Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes, Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids, Herpes, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes.
Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.